Nursing of Children Network Board of Directors
The NCN Board of Directors is in need of candidates. NCN members can self-nominate or nominate others for consideration for leadership positions. Now is your opportunity to influence the direction of your organization.
Nominate yourself or a colleague for one of the following positions:
- Director of Education: Three (3) Year Term
- Director of Membership: Three (3) Year Term
- Chair of Conference Committee: Three (3) Year Term (Mentored by previous chair year 1)
Eligibility for NCN Elected Leadership Position(s):
- Nominees for positions on the NCN Board of Directors must be members of SPN and NCN.
- Nominees must express agreement to serve if elected; this commitment must be in writing.
- Nominations should showcase NCN members who demonstrate leadership skills, communication expertise, a commitment to the growth and development of pediatric nursing, and an exceptional ability to work with others. He or she must be willing to commit the necessary time and resources to serve effectively in the nominated position.
Submit the following:
- Nomination Form (self-nomination or nomination of a colleague)
- Consent to Serve Form
If you are interested, please reach out to Glenn Murphy at email@example.com